These quotes gave me goose bumps and made me feel proud when I read them.
Made me feel proud of the commitment, integrity and bravery of Indian soldiers.
Ten Indian Army quotes:
1. “Either I will come back after hoisting the tricolocr, or I will come back wrapped in it, but I will be back for sure.”
– Capt. Vikram Batra, Param Veer Chakra
2. “What is a lifetime adventure for you is a daily routine for us.” – Ladakh Leh highway sign board…
3. “If death strikes, before I prove my blood, I swear I’ll kill death.” – Capt. Manoj Kumar Pandey, Param Veer Chakra 1/11 Gorkha Rifles
4. “Our flag does not fly because the wind moves it, it flies with the last breath of each soldier who died protecting it.”
5. “To find us, you must be good, to catch us you must be fast, but to beat us…………you must be kidding.”
6. “May God have mercy on our enemies, because we won’t.”
7. “We live by chance, we love by choice, we kill by profession.” – Officers Training Academy, Chennai
8. “If a man says he’s not afraid of dying, he’s either lying, or he’s a Gorkha.” –
Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
9. “It is God’s duty to forgive the terrorists, but it’s our duty to convene a meeting between the two.”
10. “I regret I have but one life to give for my country.” –
Officer Prem Ramchandani
Thanks for reading and inspiring yourself. Fear is what keeps us from reaching our goals.
One quote comes to mind by Joseph Campbell
The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.